.NET/Pascal/Delphi Coders Interested in Hacking the game

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
.NET/Pascal/Delphi Coders Interested in Hacking the game
Hey just wondering does anyone hard-code hacks around here? Please don't mention cheat engine or glitch exploitation, I'm looking for people who had experience in hacking, preferably skilled in .NET/Pascal or Delphi because that's where the server's vulnerability lies.

Just for information, the server I'm attacking is the SEA one.

I'm looking to form a small team and subsequently testers in the later stage of our development. The team currently has only 2 coders so I'll need more coders for now, but dedicated testers are welcome too. Please drop me a PM or email me at my email address ling.melodica@...hotmail.com.
i will do the tester
tester! :X
Hmm is the vulnerability really in those?

Btw you guys should join the MPGH Nexon Joint Task Team group on MSN. We need more people haxing DN
@ling.melodica
I LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH ITS SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by AgentPixel View Post
I LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH ITS SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
Haha me too. But that is off topic. Don't spam. This is your warning before I report.
Testing won't exactly come in until the later stages, but if you're really interested then drop me a PM and I'll give you details.

Joint Task Team? What does that do? Also I need to be really sure there aren't any GMs trying to play undercover. That's how hacks are usually countered within gaming organisations.
Quote Originally Posted by ling.melodica View Post
Testing won't exactly come in until the later stages, but if you're really interested then drop me a PM and I'll give you details.

Joint Task Team? What does that do? Also I need to be really sure there aren't any GMs trying to play undercover. That's how hacks are usually countered within gaming organisations.
Basically it's contributors from Dragon Nest section and Vindictus section. And no there aren't any GMs playing undercover. @ling.melodica
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Basically it's contributors from Dragon Nest section and Vindictus section. And no there aren't any GMs playing undercover. @ling.melodica
Its true they do thorough back ground check its safe there
and we work together for the greater good
Contributors? What do they do? Any coders?
Quote Originally Posted by ling.melodica View Post
Contributors? What do they do? Any coders?
Yeah there are some coders in there. We have Nico, Hell_Demon and DanK and some others :P
n00bie here...

Has anybody tried wpe to hack the game? Or is it not possible?
Quote Originally Posted by Vlad D Hellsing View Post
n00bie here...

Has anybody tried wpe to hack the game? Or is it not possible?
Wpe is fully possible if u can do 1 of the 2 things which are disable/partially disable shield or if you can figure out the encryption/algorithm. Well thats if you want actual change in game other than that u can always do client side stuff with it
I would like to be a tester.well If I could code I want to help too.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?