please stop this...

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
hey hispi can you unban me from irc? iverson got pissed off because i took noobz side
Quote Originally Posted by yourtiy View Post
hey hispi can you unban me from irc? iverson got pissed off because i took noobz side
okiez..
i kno it used to be dead, all im saying is that u guys are helping me out
IM not helping you lol at all your on your own :P
Lol.
Hispi is probably waiting for me to get 1337.
i never said u were helping me i said u guys, basically the GFX members, they give me tips and stuff, im new to making my own sigs and stuff started about 2 weeks ago
lol i should have been on the gfx team BTW but i dont really want to anymore, not really a hard thing to get onto now...
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
...I'm going to be here with MPGH until dave calls it quits. Unlike everyone one else that gave up because all of the homos that joined, I'm going to stay just because MPGH was my first home online, and I'm still going to call it home until it goes under.
+1 on that.

Quote Originally Posted by yourtiy View Post
all you noob fags keep putting "I make my own sigs" in your sig, shut the fuck up, take it out it makes you look retarded
-1 on that.
wow wtf? waste of a post? i cant stand all the noob gfxers doing that, sorry if im the only one...
Quote Originally Posted by yourtiy View Post
if you like the old members soo much why dont you follow them and LEAVE?
We've been telling you to leave for WEEKS now. I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by yourtiy View Post
no i didnt come for hacking, i stumbleupon'd this site and stayed so dont talk shit when you dont know what you're talking about
Lies. You've told me yourself you came here originally for Combat Arms hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Go ahead, bitch and moan.
Like I made your mom last night
Quote Originally Posted by Blitzenzorr View Post
Like I made your mom last night
Lmao,
now you're going to get fucked over,
just watch.



Wait till Iverson sees it,
where is my POPCORN?~~?
Quote Originally Posted by Blitzenzorr View Post
Like I made your mom last night
Some fag with a pikachu avatar starts posting your mom jokes.

Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Some fag with a pikachu avatar starts posting your mom jokes.

Lol.
LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That really made me lol.
Love watching this stuff, It's so LOL
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us