......better late then never.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
......better late then never.
I remember coming to this site as a wee 14 year old. In awe of the greatness that I found. My account served only to allow me access to the coveted hax. I never posted. Never thanked. My profile was blank.

But no more.

I have grown. Though my post count is dismal it is climbing. I have offered help to users (or at least tried) and thanks to the contribuforce.

I am the WhiteReaper. Pleasure to meet you.

I know this sounds like I am tooting my own horn. I'm not. I just like to be overly dramatic.
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy in your stay.
welcome enjoy ur stay
Welcome to mpgh have fun here
Welcum back sir
welcome back sir o.o
Well welcome, and hope you still enjoying the stay.
welcome back !
Well welcome back to mpgh
Welcome
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?