SolvedCan't navigate through HUB.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can't navigate through HUB.
So when I inject a hack into WarRock, I see the HUB but I can't navigate through it 'cause my down-key is like disabled.
I have to push very hard on it to make it work for like 0.5 second.
Did I do something wrong?
I could help a little if I knew what "the HUB" was.
Well, the hackmenu is called a "HUB", right?
Actually, its called a Menu. A D3D Menu, to be exact.

If something is wrong with your down key, it is most likely a hardware issue. Try getting a new keyboard.
Does your down key work normally without the hack? Have you tried disabling num lock and using the 4/8/6/2 keys to navigate? Is the game lagging real bad with the D3D hack enabled?
I'm sorry, I thought it was called a HUB, haha.
And yes, my arrow-keys DO work without the hack.
My num-lock is always off btw.
wich .net framework do you have?
that could be the problem, or you have a hack with some sort of keyboard hook or something, but i don't think ppl will do that
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
wich .net framework do you have?
that could be the problem, or you have a hack with some sort of keyboard hook or something, but i don't think ppl will do that
If his imports were missing, he would have gotten an error. How's the lag when using hacks and does this appear with every hack you try?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?