[FH] Public Hack

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
by computer breaks when im using it :S
help me plz
rox god god
I Have A Prablome I Inject The Hack I Open Warrock In the lobby I start all My Hack and When I Enter In to a Game Warrock Close And my Antivirus Open Some1 Can Help Me ??? (I Use AntiVir)
Quote Originally Posted by augm4str View Post
Trojan virus :O
packed
can.t start the hack!
Quote Originally Posted by mommo View Post
can.t start the hack!
11-06-2008

WHAT THE FCK?
WHERE U DESPERATE FOR LOOKING HACKS

its bout 2 months old yo
it says cannot inject dll
what can i do ???
dosent work >,< gi un game cilck insert or home no thing hepnds
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?