How To Change Your Name

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How To Change Your Name
Since I see a lot of people having issues, i'll upload a tutorial.


1. Open your Ace of Spades folder, usually in C:\Ace of Spades


2. Open up config with Notepad


3. Change your name, the default name is usually Deuce, but you can change that, I already changed my name to Nyan

4. Done


If you have the access denied error, you could delete config, and make a new text folder.
After you created the new text file, paste this into it and change the name :

name Deuce
xres 800
yres 600
vol 10
inverty 0
caplimit 3
rfog 128
gfog 232
bfog 255


So simple.


Edit: I was confused, Nyan's stays open.
Fuck... tried to rush for first. Wasted like 3 minutes uploading screenies!

Edit: FUCK DUDE THERE'S AT MOST 3 SECONDS IN BETWEEN... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
@Nyan An easier way of doing this instead of navigating to the C: directory is to simply go to: Start >> All Programs >> Ace of Spades >> Configuration

I hope this helps
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?