My Response to one of the flames.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My Response to one of the flames.
This is my response to one of the threads in the flame area. However it was closed before i could post it. So i decided to make a thread for all to see.

If this is counted as spam...please don't ban me. lol I read the flaming rules sticky, and i think this might be hanging by a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SheGotIt View Post
Learn to speak fucking english, on the fucking interwebs, or get out.

diz iz n0t engliss, ok?

This, however, is.
Learn to speak English; i think its more or less of learn to type English correctly without grammatical & spelling errors.

I don't see the point of telling people to Type Correctly. It won't make much of a difference. I am sure you know that. This is the internet, you don't have to impress no one with spelling words correctly. if you can't understand the words or even deal with the way some users of this forum type them, then i suggest you discontinue membership in any forum. Why?; because most forums and other services on the internet will always have people who type shorthand and type differently because its either easier for them or they like it.
Uhm ok.
Quote Originally Posted by maser99911 View Post
This is my response to one of the threads in the flame area. However it was closed before i could post it. So i decided to make a thread for all to see.

If this is counted as spam...please don't ban me. lol I read the flaming rules sticky, and i think this might be hanging by a thread.



Learn to speak English; i think its more or less of learn to type English correctly without grammatical & spelling errors.

I don't see the point of telling people to Type Correctly. It won't make much of a difference. I am sure you know that. This is the internet, you don't have to impress no one with spelling words correctly. if you can't understand the words or even deal with the way some users of this forum type them, then i suggest you discontinue membership in any forum. Why?; because most forums and other services on the internet will always have people who type shorthand and type differently because its either easier for them or they like it.
People are told this TONS of times,
and yes,
I don't think it matters how they type...
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
eat shit and die
Yes please.
Quote Originally Posted by maser99911 View Post
This is my response to one of the threads in the flame area. However it was closed before i could post it. So i decided to make a thread for all to see.

If this is counted as spam...please don't ban me. lol I read the flaming rules sticky, and i think this might be hanging by a thread.



Learn to speak English; i think its more or less of learn to type English correctly without grammatical & spelling errors.

I don't see the point of telling people to Type Correctly. It won't make much of a difference. I am sure you know that. This is the internet, you don't have to impress no one with spelling words correctly. if you can't understand the words or even deal with the way some users of this forum type them, then i suggest you discontinue membership in any forum. Why?; because most forums and other services on the internet will always have people who type shorthand and type differently because its either easier for them or they like it.
Your right but...I dunno.
Edit: lol gourav...
whats the point of even posting this isn't she banned btw? and for what
For not being a girl.
My response to the thread.
NIE POTRAFIĆ
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?