CoolSolvedhow do I add another tab to my program in Visual Basic 2010

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
how do I add another tab to my program in Visual Basic 2010
I want to make a injector but I want to know how to add a tab to it . I know its possible just wondering what the addy is .
You need to make another form and a button.
Double click on the button and type form2.show
You can add a strip menu bar and write this code in the menu:
form2.show() xD
so I add a button then double click it then type in : form2.show

? ?
If you want to make a menu , create a strip menu bar and write the code.
If you want to make a button , then create a button and write the code.

form2.show()

Press thanks if i helped.
Answered.

/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us