DetectedDjOnce PUB Hack V4.0

Posts 1–15 of 295 · Page 1 of 20
DjOnce PUB Hack V4.0
YouTube Videos:


Hello Everyone, Here I am releasing my other hack, DjOnce PUB Hack V4.0!
First of all, I want to tell all you, I will go out of my country for 6 days so I could not wait for other 6 days to release my other hack, so I am releasing it today! But this version does not have aimbot , it is not fully completed so V4.0 does not have aimbot
Anyway, the hack has many features!

Features:
  • OHK S&D
  • Shoot through wall
  • Single fire
  • Mini Speed Hack
  • Bigger Speed Hack
  • OHK TDM
  • Chams
  • Wall Hack
  • Crosshair
  • See ghost
  • SemiWireframe
  • Wireframe
  • Nofog
  • Wallchams
  • AsusWallhack
  • Xray
  • No fog
  • Glass Wall
  • Phantom Chams
  • No reload
  • No nade demage
  • No weapon weight
  • No change delay
  • Full no recoil
  • No Sky
  • Full no spread
  • Also added Weapon Hack:
    1. Ak-47 Gold
    2. AWM Camo
    3. Gold Desert Eagle
    4. Kriss Super V
    5. M4A1-Custom
    6. AK-47 Knife
    7. M4A1-Adv
    8. RPK-Camo
    9. Gatling Gun
    10. Golden M4A1 Tiger
    11. M4A1-Xams
    12. PSG-1 Red Dragon
    13. AWM-Adv Xmas
    14. AWM-R.Dragon
    15. FR-F2
    16. DE-Scope
    17. Anaconda-Adv
    18. D.E-Xmas


New features that were not in V3.0:
  • 18 Weapons in Weapon Hack
  • Glass Wall
  • Phantom Chams
  • Full/Perfect no recoil
  • Full/Perfect no spread
  • No Sky


Screenshots:






What you need:


Instructions:
1- download bypass, injector and the 2 dll
2- put the bypass in cf folder
3- run as admin
4- at login screen open the injector
5- choose the 2 dll, choose automatic injection, write the process crossfire and thats all
6- login push DELETE if you get hack tool has been detected
7- continue playing

Virus Scans:
DjOnce PUB Hack V3.1.rar:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
DjOnce PUB Hack V3.1.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Bypass:
Xtrap Bypasser Mpgh.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

PerX Injector:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
PerX.zip - Jotti's malware scan

How to open the menus:
Note: There are 2 dlls and so there are 2 menus, to open the big menus with the main features push INSERT. To open the Weapon Hack Menu push F10.
So:
- Big menu: Insert
- Weapon Hack menu: F10

How to remove the Hack Tool Detected:
Push DELETE to remove hack tool has been detected!

Special thanks:



Credits:
-Me
-joered
-Fallen
-crazybone96
-darkside
-.GeNeSiS
-[G]A[M]E[R]
-cfhackerfree
-giniyat202
-mazza

Last Note:
Do not say that I can not do the aimbot, I gave my word and when I give my word, I complete it, but this time, i could not, I have moved too much and I have not been home!

For NOOBS, CHOOBS and LEECHERS!
DO NOT SAY THE HACK DOES NOT WORK! IT WORKS, JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OR SEE THE VIDEOS! THIS TIME ARE 4 VIDEOS FROM 4 DIFFERENT PC!
If you that the hack does not work, I will make the above text as big as possible so you will read it!

Last thing! I have worked really hard, so please press Thanks and give me +1rep

P.S The bypass in the attachments is not mine, it is mazza's bypass!
P.S If you are using mazza's bypass, then you will get hack tool detected, press DELETE to remove it

Enjoy my hack and hacking!
PerX Injector.rar202 KB · 2,619 downloads 41/61 malicious
Xtrap Bypasser Mpgh.rarattachment deleted · 3,007 downloads before removal
DjOnce PUB Hack V3.1.rarattachment deleted · 3,353 downloads before removal
1st post

nice hack
Hope it get approved !!
YES!!!NO RECOIL NO SPREAD! ya!!!
Nice hack but i wanted to try your aiim bot looks like it will never come
Wow nice weapon hack awesooome waiting for approve
Do not like it .

Sorry i dont make video of the hack too.
good job dont forget the screenshot
do we have to use the perx injector???
Niice job.
Lulz needs to be approoved D
i am adding 3 more photos, my net sucks
For real? The features are superb just like a VIP hack. Good job, dude.
Posts 1–15 of 295 · Page 1 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?