Need help with hacks!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with hacks!
Which hacks dont work: Everything EXCEPT Flameswor10 (good hack but looking for aimbot/OPK

Injector: PerX

Encrypted it yet: Yes

^if so how many times: 6

Anti-Virus: ESET Nod32

Operating System: Win 7

Its extremely frustrating... it seems like every problem that I could have with hacks, I do... also whenever I encrypt something, it never seems to do anything. Please help!
I find this injector to work wonders. HERE

It encrypts the hack for you when you inject. Make sure you run as administrator regardless of which injector.
Tried the injector that you suggested and the hacks dont crash but it seems like they dont even inject. The game starts as normal.
Please help!
Try using D-Jector made by departure it works like a charm. and use combatarms_direct.exe
I have tried every injector.
More info on what is happening: The hacks are opening and saying injected, but when it gets to the loading screen with the guy running, he starts running and then freezes and crashes.
are you using the combatarms_direct.exe? or just launching from web?
rename perx
run it as admin
inject it and if it dont work try disabling your anti virus
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
rename perx
run it as admin
inject it and if it dont work try disabling your anti virus
Did all of that and still crashes at the running guy loading screen...

I have the latest versions of DirectX and Microsoft framework, downloaded the dx39 things and mscvr... Ran the MPGH fixit tool. Disabled anti virus..

Please help!! Everyone with my Operating system seems to have no problem...
Disable your anti virus and try N-Jector.
I have done the administrator thing.. I have tried every simple thing like that. Used all injectors, N-jector doesnt work for me btw.
what hack are you actually trying
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
what hack are you actually trying
I'm trying every hack there is released atm. This is really frustrating me and would appreciate any future help to fix this permanently...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us