Crossfire EU

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire EU
Could somebody just tell me in steps how to DL, Install, and Register?


Give me links.. They are probably not illegal here :]



Will be thnked++
You need to be from Europe
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
You need to be from Europe
He Can use Ultrasurf.
Fuck.. thats stupid.

Is there a way I could change IP to europe IP?
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Section View Post
Fuck.. thats stupid.

Is there a way I could change IP to europe IP?
Get CyBe****** VPN !!
Maybe a ip hider but they might be blocked
Alrite... Can you PM me how to do everything? Step by Step, dwnloading everything, changing IP, downloading and installing...
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire Section View Post
Alrite... Can you PM me how to do everything? Step by Step, dwnloading everything, changing IP, downloading and installing...
No man im not your slave.

find it self out.
Lazy kid.
Just play na more stuff eu less stuff years behind na
Fuck NA, too many bullshit kids on there.. Its rediculous. I'd play CF China but im also allergic to the chinese alphabet, i'm too stupid to guess buttons..
Lmao, im asking it as a favor, dont get your panties up your asshole...
I hope Brs start playing eu
just google cybe****** vpn
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us