Unhappyhelp with REZ edit

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
help with REZ edit
hi all.i have problem with rez injector.when Iam inject DTX file in RF017.rez,injector say>>>>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
what i should do?
I think you will get more help if you post it in the Mod Section
PM people around the mod section that are familiar with this. Problems like this can't really be solved here, because most of the problems that pop out are CrossFire game-related problems.

But anyways...
Judging by that error, I have to say that the file listed is "missing." If you think its not, look for it. If it's not there, reinstall, or like I said, ask some of the people that are familiar with .REZ injecting.
/moved

Here will receive better assistance.
you need to put the original dtx file that shows the original gun ur modding into the same folder
with the new mod and RF017.REZ
so your folder should have
injector
rez017
original file
new file
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us