Seikon no Qwaser

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Seikon no Qwaser
This anime is so interesting lolol
Summary:
In St. Mikhailov Academy, Oribe Mafuyu meets a silver haired boy called Alexander. He is a Qwaser, a being who can manipulate iron and draws his power from breast milk. A mystery surrounding an Icon transforms the academy into the setting for conflict between the various different Qwaser
I watched episode one its funny how they draw power from breast milk
never watched it but ill look up the trailer
Saw it already.
Tits tits and tits.
Pretty sure Empire loved it.
@Empire
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Saw it already.
Tits tits and tits.
Pretty sure Empire loved it.
@Empire
Oh fuck yeaaaaaaaa

One of my favorite anime of all time.

Element table + TITS = AWESOME ANIME
Just waiting BD releases of 2nd season.
xD I'ma look this up.
TITS FTW <3
I watched it while it was being released /dropped at episode 7.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?