TalkingAxe Mods

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Axe Mods
I searched on the web for axe mods and here's what I found.

Huge Axe Scythe - it should work for lvl 24 skeleton axe

Screenies :


Giant Axe -VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Giant Axe -VirSCAN.org

Reaper's Scythe - Skeleton Axe lvl24

Screenies :

Virus-Total
VirSCAN.org

Press thanks if helped.

I found out later that the axe is from a Minotaur in Sigh Canion
and the scythe is from Death Basin... both looks cool! hahahah
Resource01-GiantAxe.rarattachment deleted · 415 downloads before removal
Resource01-LongScythe.rarattachment deleted · 827 downloads before removal
@patrixer

COOL man, i will definitely gonna grab this! GOOD job!

PLEASE APPROVE~!
well let's wait for it. im gonna test it now.

EDIT : Yes it works!

Just make sure you patch your DN first before putting any mods on it or else you will reinstall everything.
OMG! Can't wait ! (:
haha at first I thought that it was only the mod. but I know how far my axe can reach... but with this It felt like I was the Minotaur.

HAHA
I like the mod and all but isnt that lil too overboard? Can you do like a simple cool design
Looks good
Approved.
Where do i save this to? Just the Nexon > DragonNest folder?
Quote Originally Posted by Ik177u69 View Post
Where do i save this to? Just the Nexon > DragonNest folder?
For pak files yes.
Or, you could save them in organized folders somewhere on your computer and just copy and paste them into your Nexon>Dragon Nest folder, since most mods are incredibly small, you can have the original copy in case your copied one gets corrupted in your dragon nest folder.

You learn real fast, to make backups of your mods when you spend countless hours on duowan finally finding a mod you been looking around to try and get forever. Then, forget to make a clean backup and end up messing it up trying to edit it or an update happens and messes it up. Then, having to dig back thru duowan just to find the original. XD

Pro-Tip: Keep organized backups of all your mods since they are incredibly small and don't take hardly any space at all.
could u make it for lvl 32-40 rare axe plz
where do i save the rar files sir??
Quote Originally Posted by tranj22 View Post
where do i save the rar files sir??
anywhere then extract to DN folder
i did save the rar file to my dn folder but ddnt work.... only pak files are allowed -.-
Quote Originally Posted by tranj22 View Post
i did save the rar file to my dn folder but ddnt work.... only pak files are allowed -.-
I said extract it lol...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us