compiling error

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
I created a C rather than C + +
Waiting for your example)
Quote Originally Posted by gagaka45 View Post
I created a C rather than C + +
Waiting for your example)
done.... i was send a rar file to you
download and try by your self.
Fill in file sharing
Quote Originally Posted by gagaka45 View Post
Fill in file sharing
Negative... !!!
If you're worried about viruses or malware.
scanned by your self.
I attach a file with source

thanks
And you do not know how to do damage to D3DHACK
Quote Originally Posted by gagaka45 View Post
I attach a file with source

thanks
And you do not know how to do damage to D3DHACK
it's can load on d3d hack too ?

@Qmo @goblox
Any tutorial please.....
Just PM Him ...
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?