[HELP] Combat Arms Problem, please help?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Combat Arms Problem, please help?
Hey, I have a problem, when I open up combat arms and then I login it says this error... wtf? help please.
Im sorry, your account is banned. 30004 meanse ur banned, or whatever error u got in your pic.
You fucking serious? well that sucks fuckin' nexon
Quote Originally Posted by Blitzenzorr View Post
You fucking serious? well that sucks fuckin' nexon
yeh serious, try logging on l8er, if you don't get an error on a diff account then your banned.
Yeh im banned, i made a new account and it works so im banned, wtv, hehe
Quote Originally Posted by Blitzenzorr View Post
Yeh im banned, i made a new account and it works so im banned, wtv, hehe
K kewl. if your gonna hack on this account, don't make it too obvious when flying or if its an aimbot don't aim for the head repetivly.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?