Airsoft Guns

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Airsoft Guns
Guys got one? I got a G36C
yeah i got a RPG.
3 pistol ones and a shotgun looking one.

Don't know the names, got them when I was like 8.
Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
3 pistol ones and a shotgun looking one.

Don't know the names, got them when I was like 8.
Do you know the FPS of em?
Never played that shit, would love to tho.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Never played that shit, would love to tho.
buy one then
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
buy one then
Yea and play with me, myself and my small cock?
Walther P22, it's under 1 Joule though
I got the g36c you got the double eagle one like i do?
Airsoft for kids,real guns for mans .
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
I got the g36c you got the double eagle one like i do?
@GreeD Yes i do

Quote Originally Posted by SUPREMEJr View Post
Airsoft for kids,real guns for mans .
Im 14
i had alot, like 4 pistols, 2 shotguns, and a sniper thair awesome
I use to in Korea... They sell them at such low prices and lots of variety in front of school.. I used to play cops and robbers all the time in Korea with my friends... Good times
And they let you guys?!
BB Guns are illegal in Australia.
So are high powered lasers.
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us