Need some ON-Bytes!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need some ON-Bytes!
Hey Guys,
I got those two Adresses:

#define ADR_QuickDefuse 0x004CC653
#define ADR_QuickPlant 0x004D00AA

and need the ON-Bytes..

I'm in holiday so I can't dump the File my-self..
only got 64-Bit -.-

i got the ON-Bytes "0xEB" already, but with this Byte the Assault don't plant the bomb, only press the Keys..

Please help me!!

THANKS!
Searching this bro?

BYTE QuickPlant_on [2] = { 0xEB,0x02 };
BYTE QuickPlant_off [2] = { 0x7D,0x16 };
Quote Originally Posted by MH4CKER View Post
Searching this bro?

BYTE QuickPlant_on [2] = { 0xEB,0x02 };
BYTE QuickPlant_off [2] = { 0x7D,0x16 };
thx bro this looks very nice.
but do u got the bytes for QuickDefuse and the addys for QuickPlant / Defuse - After Update too?


and what about the After-Update-WR-CRC for the Bypass?


ur my god bro.
I dont know yet, its been updated so il need to find it.

Im no god, Haha thanks xD
recent addies?

Quote Originally Posted by MH4CKER View Post
Searching this bro?

BYTE QuickPlant_on [2] = { 0xEB,0x02 };
BYTE QuickPlant_off [2] = { 0x7D,0x16 };
Outdated i guess
got the new ones now, my god?

i need the both addys: QuickPlant/Defuse incl On-Bytes;
and the WR-Self-CRC Addy + Bytes..

got that?

thanks bro ^^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us