UnhappySolvedWhy cant I see hack menu?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Why cant I see hack menu?
Hi! So I used DjOnce Pub Hack v4.0 and whenever im in game and i press insert, i see the menu, but not the options. Please help. The no recoil already works along with the instant reload, but please help me. Why won't the options show up in the menu? Please help...
Must be a problem with your DirectX or Graphic Card drivers, try checking for any pending updates to the both.
Update graphic drivers.

On the hack right click on it, go to properties, then go to the compatibility tab, check mark "Run program for compatibility for" and select the highest possible given.

Check for any Windows Update.
Also what service pack are you using? If its below two I recommend you update to the latest version, which is Service Pack 3.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us