Photoshop
Well,I was modding in photoshop and I accidentally hit a hotkey leading to a tool that allowed me to color on the weapon I was modding without changing the backround.But as soon I had it I lost it.What I basically want is a brush like that,that allows me to spray over my weapon neatly without me having to worry about cleaning up and just spraying over the screws without me blocking them.I found it really neat,i'm new to photoshop so what I may have used may have been something basic.But i'm hoping someone could tell me what it was.I was using the color red and it made the backround look something like this:

[Yes I know its @Soap's image.]
I tried my best to explain it.If you need more detail just say it.

[Yes I know its @Soap's image.]
I tried my best to explain it.If you need more detail just say it.
