Can some1 make 4 me a graffiti style image on the PC with the word "BUDU". You can use whatever colors you want, but make it cool. I thank everybody who gives it a try.
What size?
EDIT:@NobleBull sorry didnt feel like waiting lol if u want it changed let me know
@REAP it is soooo awesome, but can you please make a more visible version? I mean the same image , but the text to be more clear to see. Can you please?Like to be easier to read. Thanks
yeah ill make it in a lil bit.
EDIT:i dont think it looks as unique but here u go.
@REAP still not readable enough,I want something like the letters you have in the signature , if I don't bother you.
Originally Posted by NobleBull
@REAP still not readable enough,I want something like the letters you have in the signature , if I don't bother you.
alright ill make it later
Edit: ok let know me if u want anything changed as usual
@REAP It's amazing, it's just what I wanted ! Thank you 1000 times! It's so perfect!