MP7 Mod to Mei MP7 Mod

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MP7 Mod to Mei MP7 Mod
could some do
MP7 MOD (the nx standard)
to
MEI'S MP7 MOD
with lower ROF (for tappin and not using so much ammo)
faster reload
faster draw time
and the skin of it

Please!
Wait, what?
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Wait, what?
he means he wants a crossmod of gp mp7 into meis mp7, with a slight hex edit. Id reallease this but I cant get screenies cause my combat arms is messed up.
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
he means he wants a crossmod of gp mp7 into meis mp7, with a slight hex edit. Id reallease this but I cant get screenies cause my combat arms is messed up.
Oh, I see now, it could have been worded more clearly
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
he means he wants a crossmod of gp mp7 into meis mp7, with a slight hex edit. Id reallease this but I cant get screenies cause my combat arms is messed up.
I can get screenies
and a vid for the faster reload and RoF
ill help if i can
Pm me if i am eligible
reload + draw time are purely visual ...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?