PC hardware

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
I have the intel core i3 is that good
I dont know anything about cpu's
Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
I dont know anything about cpu's
Then don't post if you don't know.

Get AMD build, it's cheaper.
Then get a better GPU.
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
Then get a better GPU.
the gpu is fine...
for gaming
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


the gpu is fine...
for gaming
I'm saying he could get a better GPU if he goes for AMD.
Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I upgraded to the i5 2500k CPU. Everything else on your list is too expensive for me.
Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 $54.99us

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard $99.99us

Prices will drop soon...
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us