AngryMPGH Wallhack Hotkey Loader v3.0?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Wallhack Hotkey Loader v3.0?
Sorry guys can tell me when you make a v3.0?? Please I need and I think we all need not only to me ... PB ITA is for me! I await response

Sorry for how to speak English
I think that they make v3.0 tomorrow. We will wait.
ok-case basis to know what time?!?
I don't know. So, also Jamal don't know when he relaese the v3.0.
>.< version 2.0 is buggy, i'm w8 v3.0 i play PB ita too
1 word... WAIT
2.0 is still working in PB pH
Quote Originally Posted by killbyme View Post
2.0 is still working in PB pH
Already Detected~~ Tehee ~~
Quote Originally Posted by flippynix View Post
Already Detected~~ Tehee ~~
yeah its detected on PH ... i think jamal is working on 3.0 ... we just have to wait ... lol
@Vin26 and all mpgh lovers

me and jamal makes a hack it, maybe for a while I would not have v3.0, use a hack that I have provided
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
@Vin26 and all mpgh lovers

me and jamal makes a hack it, maybe for a while I would not have v3.0, use a hack that I have provided
Sir qmoainx do you have a hack that is compatible for windows vista?
@calbeeen
I can make for all versions, but I prefer to make a version for Win7.
Yeah we will need to Wait for having the V3 Because for Making an Loader like this, People Need to Work Hard =S
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?