GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
Well, it's been fun guys. I'm leaving because i'm probabally going to get a 2 year ban again.

This time not even EndriT can save me (AGAIN [thanks for before man]).

Anyways, thanks for treating me well people. You know who you are.

Thanks to;

EleMentX for showing me this site at the start of the year,

Jackal my first and greatest friend on MPGH,

Iverson <3 you. you're probabally one of the best people I have ever met,

-[standoff]- man thanks for the gfx help and stuff sorry about giving you a hard time,

Quin123 you spammaholic lil bitch keep it up

Jadedfrog you're a truly good friend thanks for all of the graphics advice,

ace76543 man you just rock nothing much to say other then that,

BlooDy you and I never saw eye to eye but we were starting to become friends before now,

SadisticGrin man what can i say about you... you are one awesome son of a bitch its a pity you left,

Chrono you and i we never talked but you helped me a bit and inspired me to start gfx,

Mikoll you're a great person

Dave84311 you bant me but i dont really care,

Arunforce... sup?,

Beer_Hunter you're a good person.

Kvmn8 have fun with your pants dance you funny bastard



-The Enigma aka Josh
Iverson You Cant Leave!


/emo Tear



[Edit] oh its not you /tear bb enimo
Wow, I never get proper accreditation. I see how people view me. =<
what about me? CAN SOMEONE PLZ FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY I AM HATED? besides spam? and dont just say beaner becuase there people on this forum that are cool and from canada and even more rural areas.
Quote Originally Posted by quintobean
what about me? CAN SOMEONE PLZ FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY I AM HATED? besides spam? and dont just say beaner becuase there people on this forum that are cool and from canada and even more rural areas.








IVERSON DONT LEAVE


why are you getting banned?!?!?
um KEVIN U IDIOT the enig made that post but i do love u very much :>
kmnmv8 your just letting out stress at the end of the day.
TAKE THAt IRON AJAJAAAJAJAJAJAAJAJA BURN IVERSON XDDD
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
TAKE THAt IRON AJAJAAAJAJAJAJAAJAJA BURN IVERSON XDDD
that pic is directed to quin actually
well guess who it is directed to now?
KVNM8 @ pintoh4x.com
Fuck you bitch
Lol maybe... I just wanted to sat FUCK YOU... nah really I hope you will have fun in your new world.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?