Chat hack?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Chat hack?
I know the name is not chat hack ( probably ) but, I saw some people who make other people talk. They did it to me once, I spoke without typing anything! Is it a program or what...
xD sounds awesome, what database is your login?(suba,cibmall)
ahmmm It's not a program it's a glitch..... i know how to do that but... i can't tell o.o
Awww cmonnn!!
i will tell you

it is simple write this as macro [ALL][STATE][NAME]: WHAT EVER YOU WANT
*STATE SEE HIM/HER CHAT AND SEE THE US-AL OR US-FL .....
*NAME SEE THE NAME OF PLAYERS AND WRITE IT
i know how to do it too and something else but i can't tell
Spider had answered the question /closed. If this does not work let me know and your thread will be reopen'd.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us