Daemon Tools Pro
Daemon Tools Pro [v4.41.0314.0232]
It is cracked. Acquired this online and currently using.
The "Fix" may trigger anti-virus alerts. As always download and run at your own risk.
Step 1: Install the program using provided installer
Step 2: Copy the patch to the installation directory
Step 3: Make sure DTPro, DTAgent or DTShellHlp isn't running
Step 4: Apply the patch to mfc100u.dll
Step 5: Run the application.
Screenshot:

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.41.0314.0232.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Notice: If there is any ads in the program I missed, please notify me instead of giving me a PermaBan. Thank you. I'm just trying to contribute to MPGH!
Don't trust? Don't Download.
It is cracked. Acquired this online and currently using.
The "Fix" may trigger anti-virus alerts. As always download and run at your own risk.
Step 1: Install the program using provided installer
Step 2: Copy the patch to the installation directory
Step 3: Make sure DTPro, DTAgent or DTShellHlp isn't running
Step 4: Apply the patch to mfc100u.dll
Step 5: Run the application.
Screenshot:

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.41.0314.0232.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Notice: If there is any ads in the program I missed, please notify me instead of giving me a PermaBan. Thank you. I'm just trying to contribute to MPGH!
Don't trust? Don't Download.
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.41.0314.0232.zip