Your Music Thread

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Your Music Thread
Use this thread to discuss* and share music you like that may not be that popular. Let's see what kind of taste MPGH has
You can list the name of a band/song, or just link a youtube video or playlist.




*Discuss, belongs in general.
This is a really sad song but its one of my top favorites, not gonna lie, i shed some tears listening to this song cuz i was thinking about my ex :'(

Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
This is a really sad song but its one of my top favorites, not gonna lie, i shed some tears listening to this song cuz i was thinking about my ex :'(

Lyricks - Forgotten Me (Now W/ Lyrics) - YouTube
That was better than I expected

@Paladin Oceania makes good music, yes?
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


That was better than I expected

Oceania makes good music, yes?
Not too fond of actual Oceania music.


is more of what I listen to.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


That was better than I expected

@Paladin Oceania makes good music, yes?
Was pretty good eh?

kthnxbye .
Rap and shit meh blapppss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTg42Vyj1Uo

kthnxbi
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us