[Release/Tutorial] AOS CheatEngine Hacks (CT file)
Ok, I am now releasing my CT file so you can either just use it from CE, or make your own trainer with it(tutorial in topic).
Also, left in some of the addresses I used to make these hacks, so you can learn/use them to find more.(partial tutorial in topic).
New features:
Rapid Shovel.
Rapid Pickaxe.
Rapid Blocks.
Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
client.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Ok.Tutorial time.
To use hacks:
1. Join AOS server, choose team and weapons.
2. Open Cheat Engine.
3. Select a process-

4. Choose client.exe

5. Click the folder icon to load CT.

6. Activate hacks by selecting the checkbox next to them in the cheat table.

7. Have fun.
To make a trainer:
1. File/Generate trainer from table

2.Click add hotkey

3. Choose the hack for this hotkey.

4. Fill in the appropriate fields.

5.When you are done adding hotkeys click generate. A window will pop up to name your trainer.

6. Once you've named it, this will pop up. The default options should be ok, click generate on the new window.

7. Have fun.
Also, left in some of the addresses I used to make these hacks, so you can learn/use them to find more.(partial tutorial in topic).
New features:
Rapid Shovel.
Rapid Pickaxe.
Rapid Blocks.
Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
client.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Ok.Tutorial time.
To use hacks:
1. Join AOS server, choose team and weapons.
2. Open Cheat Engine.
3. Select a process-

4. Choose client.exe

5. Click the folder icon to load CT.

6. Activate hacks by selecting the checkbox next to them in the cheat table.

7. Have fun.
To make a trainer:
1. File/Generate trainer from table

2.Click add hotkey

3. Choose the hack for this hotkey.

4. Fill in the appropriate fields.

5.When you are done adding hotkeys click generate. A window will pop up to name your trainer.

6. Once you've named it, this will pop up. The default options should be ok, click generate on the new window.

7. Have fun.
client.rar

I tore that server up, lmao... They tried to VK me like 100 times while I was there...![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
, but I guarantee this will be leeched

