SolvedNew here

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
New here
Hey, Im pretty new here at the Dragon Nest hacking, and I`d like to be informed where are you guys standing right now? Are there any kind of hacks besides the visual mods I see all over the forums? Are there any tools released to start hacking? ETC
I`d love to help you guys find hacks to the game

BTW I`m playing at SEA o:
nothing. absolutely nothing.
Hm I see..
The .LUA and .XML files are useless aswell?
Cause they cought my attention alittle bit

I mean.. there are XML files for some quests.
Theres a var called "qcomtype" (obviously stands for questcompletetype), some quests stands for "ONCE" and some for "REPEAT".
Changing easy quests from "ONCE" to "REAPET" can help us level up fast
Incase it works ofcourse and is not server sided.
Has anyone tried editing those files?
no. why dont u try?
I`m not sure if the repacking method is working..
I followed the guide at the directory thou it extracts like 6 kbs file (that includes only my edited file).. obviously I shouldn`t replace it with the existing pak, and most likely the game dont even have a command to read any .pak file located in the folder so it won`t read my pak...
What am I doing wrong?XD
Nah I think it's useless. Pak files only contain visuals and database stuff =/
Well, yes.
I edited the quests files, for example, seeing lv.22 quest at level 1. But it`s probably server-sided cause I got D/C As soon as I accepted the quest

Is there any bypass to the game BTW?
I heard Chinese DN has tons of hacks, what`s preveting us from getting hacks aswell? I read someone about a Chinese DN Forum with hacks.. thou I cant find it. mind to link it?
Quote Originally Posted by Sarhamam View Post
Well, yes.
I edited the quests files, for example, seeing lv.22 quest at level 1. But it`s probably server-sided cause I got D/C As soon as I accepted the quest

Is there any bypass to the game BTW?
I heard Chinese DN has tons of hacks, what`s preveting us from getting hacks aswell? I read someone about a Chinese DN Forum with hacks.. thou I cant find it. mind to link it?
Well the chinese version is different slightly which causes variations in some areas. Also, we are a different community, so we have less knowledge. But yeah the NA version came out not long ago and there are people working on it. Just have patience
Well, if you want another person helping just say. (:
Quote Originally Posted by Sarhamam View Post
Well, if you want another person helping just say. (:
Helping would be collaborating with those others that are working on DN haxs (find them) or just creating your own and releasing.
Oh, welcome to the Dragon Nest section of mpgh Sarhamam.
Well since his answer was found, closing tomorrow since this is also a introductory thread.
A MESSAGE FROM ME BEFORE HE CLOSES IT >

-win-
CLosed .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us