BIG PROBLEM

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BIG PROBLEM
Code:
#define ASM_QUICKPLANT  0x4D30A7
#define ASM_QUICKDEUFSE  0x4CF647


PLANT
________-_______-____
ON  :xEB\x36
OFF :x7D\x16

DEFUSE
_______-_____-_______
ON  :xEB\x39
OFF :x7D\x07
Now I got everything I need..
Working Bypass, QuickPlant/defuse -Addys Incl. Bytes..

I already checked the Bytes with Olly-Dbg, there right..

But in Warrock I cannot Plant the Bomb, after typing in the Code the Assault makes a move like throwing the bomb away.. but he dont do that! -.-

I'm so damn fcked about this issue..

I search aaaaall night long.. no results..

please help me!
Pm ur MSN il try to help
i get the on byte \xEB\x33
also use virtualprotect
Thanks, I try..
is the Address right?

EB, 33 crashs...

I use
Code:
void WriteAsm( void* pxAddress, BYTE *code, int size )
{
unsigned long Protection;
VirtualProtect((void*)pxAddress, size, PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)pxAddress, (const void*)code, size);
VirtualProtect((void*)pxAddress, size, Protection, 0);
}
#define ADR_PLANT 0x004D30A7 //36
#define ADR_DEFUSE 0x004CF647 //39

PLANT \xEB\x36
DEFUSE \xEB\x39

For me working.
Can you Post or PM the Source for that?
Unseless..

Code:
//plant//
if (Plant==1)
{
lpPlant.StartPatch();
}
else
{
lpPlant.RestorePatch();
}

if (Splant==1)
{
lpSplant.StartPatch();
}
else
{
lpSplant.RestorePatch();
}
inclusive the start-object-string & patch / restore class?
Quote Originally Posted by markus92 View Post
inclusive the start-object-string & patch / restore class?
highly private.. sorry.

Try to write with

{
VirtualProtect ( XXXXXX )
memcpy( xxxxxx )
VirtualProtect ( XXXXXX )
}
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us