some glitches we found

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
some glitches we found
we found some glitches u can do by going under the water...add me in game xRYGUYx

they are all very hard, but im just showing u what u can do with it...









Awesome
Seems like you were busy...:P
i know how to do these gliches
also...
i know how to get those houses on the alpha
i kan show u if i wanted to...
hey Ryguy can you teach em those id rlly apreciate it and Ekko are you some kind of Emo freak LOL
Quote Originally Posted by l337 owner View Post
hey Ryguy can you teach em those id rlly apreciate it and Ekko are you some kind of Emo freak LOL
Not that I know of....I try to throw humor into shit
The second poem sounds emo...but...yeah
Motorola anyone?
I see you put in one of the ones You, Tzie and me found, eh?
u did not find these
yea we did, other people may of found them b4 but never said how so get out of here with ur 1 post
can someone teach me plzzzzzzz ryguy if u can teach me i will send u a pm of my ign
why are there so many damn glitches on waverider -.-
These are easy it makes me 19 seconds to get into the water.Also can you get to the highway? If so can you get to the top of the castle? Cuz I can so far I think I'm the only one that can go to the top of the castle (big manors on the island) :P
no i cant get on the castle, mind telling me how, i can get on the highway
Both sides of the highway too! It just suddenly ends.... But yea I can get into the water in about 5 seconds.... Ryguy saw it I think... Who thinks I should make another glitch thread
Well too bad im going to...
Ryguy i added u and when i said i was Plokmii u
had no idea who i was
kk...i still dont really kno u, u dont post much
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?