new perms

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
new perms
Ok, I was wondering how long the perm option on sg556 will be, just wondering cause I cant get around to getting nx till tuesday.
Hey @spidermanftw it's either 9/5 till then it ends for sale.

Summer's Last Stand Sale!
Are you just short of getting what you need to be the ultimate badass in Combat Arms? Not this weekend, soldier! Summer's Last Stand runs through Labor Day, September 5th.

Good luck, I already have mine and it's mark 2 now!
Once you get it you'll be a beast with it.
>>Thank button and rep plz<<
yup. monday is last day. I got it and made it mark 2. best thing I did in CA
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
yup. monday is last day. I got it and made it mark 2. best thing I did in CA
@ortax
LOL dude why is your location Brooklyn O_O!
You live there? If so dude me too lol
And your polish i only had 1 polish or a few, friends back when I was a kid.
Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
yup. monday is last day. I got it and made it mark 2. best thing I did in CA
Me Too I Got it
If only I found out about this before, I went out of town. Im using my ipod to post.
yea get the sg556 and upgrade to mark 2, i wouldnt even do that when u could just get some other choices
You can get a nx card and activate it on your itouch, and then go to the arsenal on website and buy the gun for perm. You don't have to be on a computer to buy a gun.
I only had it for 1 day D: It was from a case. SG MKII is pretty good.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us