How many accounts have you gotten banned?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
How many accounts have you gotten banned?
1. Nolol
2. iamnotahacke(r)
3.Nololisback
4.FUTTBUCKER2
5.FUTTBUCKER3 not listed(??)
6.FUTTBUCKER4 not listed(??)
6. FUTTBUCKER4
7.Youareafail
8. chunkygirl(My friend's account he gave me)
There were more but I forgot names. All for hacking, except chunkygirl which was for glitching,
How many accounts have YOU guys gotten banned
None. I'm not stupid and i don't hack
only 1 one .

I have been OPK/Multikilling and Room crashing for more than a week and still not banned =) .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
only 1 one .

I have been OPK/Multikilling and Room crashing for more than a week and still not banned =) .
I've been doing the same on my alt for almost a year and it's still not banned or even CBL Dirty despite all the times I've Super Knifed/OPK'd/Fly Hacked.



Search it up, It's IGN is xXSH4NKSXx
atleast 30 xD been playing sense 2008
my hacking acc hasnt been banned ever cause im pro XD suspended once for harassment though ^.^ ;D
I never got banned legit or not lol.
People who get banned is obvious so that gets spotted easily on getting attention.
You said that already Girlz Rule.
I've got like 4 SSG1/2's and I'm training one account right now to sell o.o
only 1 for swearing
Hopefully none.
How many threads on this particular subject have been made? There's your answer.
I didn't see any recent ones
Quote Originally Posted by 7722lol View Post
I didn't see any recent ones
Use the search button. /fp
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?