legit lol.. but I hate runescape now, so I dont play on him anymore.
Nvm. The thing is he scammed. So other people: Watch out!
Originally Posted by .Amnesia
Nvm. The thing is he scammed. So other people: Watch out!
GTFO I DIDNT FUCKING MEAN IT I WANTED A FAIR TRADE BUT THEN YOU DIDNT WANT TO DONT BE A ****** I GAVE IT BACK AT LEAST I DIDNT MAKE IT SO YOU COULD NEVER GET IT BACK...
EDIT: THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT MOPARSCAPE OR RIPPED OFF OTHER PEOPLES PICS AND DONE IN PAINT.
Originally Posted by Tryptamine.
GTFO I DIDNT FUCKING MEAN IT I WANTED A FAIR TRADE BUT THEN YOU DIDNT WANT TO DONT BE A ****** I GAVE IT BACK AT LEAST I DIDNT MAKE IT SO YOU COULD NEVER GET IT BACK...
EDIT: THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT MOPARSCAPE OR RIPPED OFF OTHER PEOPLES PICS AND DONE IN PAINT.
So you lied to us ?
You still fucking dropped loads of his decent stuff.
Calm down,maybe its time to go to the bed 4 u?
What do you mean?
And your right schokk21 I have not had 1 second of sleep since 8:30 On saturday morning.
348K worth i think...
Thats gay s34dog. Why?
I was fucking pissed because i couldnt do anyhting because he didnt give me the bank pin so i was gunna scam him but I DIDNT
runescape nerds.
I will look at the text, make sure it hasn't been edited.
Gimmie like, 10 mins.
Originally Posted by RJ
I will look at the text, make sure it hasn't been edited.
Gimmie like, 10 mins.
When you prnt screen its taken as a 24 bit bitmap and when you change it and save it as a png instead the quality changes greatly.
If you'd like i can show you an example of, two of the same things on as a 24bit bit map and the same thing as a png and you'll know what im talking about...
Originally Posted by Tryptamine.
When you prnt screen its taken as a 24 bit bitmap and when you change it and save it as a png instead the quality changes greatly.
If you'd like i can show you an example of, two of the same things on as a 24bit bit map and the same thing as a png and you'll know what im talking about...
I sent it to a friend who way better at this then I am.
I have to go to my aunt's house. My moms making me meet here there. (That's right, I listen to my mom still.), But, he'll know for sure if it has been edited in anyway.