ExclamationDetectedGM.Coder D3D Hack v0.2 [BETA]

Posts 91–105 of 115 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by thecrossfire View Post
Nice Hack.
thank you !
Quote Originally Posted by [G]a[M]e[R] View Post
we have in 0.3 New features
Good work dude

When the hack will be ready with AimBot ?
wow nice ha.ck but I have 1 Problem ...

when I turn NoRecoil/Nospread ON : I cant Kill form a distance over 20 Meters....


Sorry for my Bad ENglish ...
do you inject manual or automatic?
It's will make u lagg and Will Give u Alot of Erroeors OHK Gives Eroer OHK Knife Give Ero. and OHK TDM. Gives Erroer
release date of 0.3? cant wait hahah
It's will make u lagg and Will Give u Alot of Erroeors OHK Gives Eroer OHK Knife Give Ero. and OHK TDM. Gives Erroer
Quote Originally Posted by LilToros View Post
It's will make u lagg and Will Give u Alot of Erroeors OHK Gives Eroer OHK Knife Give Ero. and OHK TDM. Gives Erroer
I will fix alle some errors !
Not the best but
its okay good job
amazing hack Fix Scope and ur will will be n.1 for me
Posts 91–105 of 115 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us