[Source Code] Static v1.0 - Decrypted by Starlight

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
so, when is the jar coming out?
Release the jar, the source code has no use, the jar is what we want.
Quote Originally Posted by Klink2 View Post
Release the jar, the source code has no use, the jar is what we want.
It's pretty easy to compile
Quote Originally Posted by Hello World View Post
It's pretty easy to compile
Do it then, D: if you actually know how.
Quote Originally Posted by Klink2 View Post
Release the jar, the source code has no use, the jar is what we want.
Do you even know what your saying?
also, why did he remove some of the hacks?
OMG THANK YOU. WILL REP + THANKS!
ok first off get a clean bin 1.7.3 file and a resources file and what you do is put in jar file decompile then replace source with that than recompile ima try this later ******s
i got yiffcraft source well some of it and there speedhack bypasses nocheat so seemingly i can copy the code of the bypass and use it in my own fly?
Dude your awesome though i wouldnt mind to know what the deleted fly thingy does. Does it bypass the flying is not allowed thing?
Incredibly Helpful!
This was INCREDIBLY helpful. I know basic java because I took a class on it, but I didn't know how to make any minecraft mods that do things like this. This really helped me out! You're awesome!
I love it when they fight...
I have the 1.5 SRC if you'd like me to post it.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us