[Cracked Beta]RoflCraft!
Hey guys! I've been working on this server for a long time, because I never got permissions down, But today, I finally did it! Well, partly anyway :P So, I'm releasing this server for testing, and since it's still on hamachi, I will only allow a maximum of 8 players at a time. Oh, and any help would be greatly appreciated ( to the permissions plugin, i mean
)
Well, these are the plugins:

Right now the server is just a generated world, so I'm counting on my future players to help build it
See you soon!
hamachi id:
warlok12
password:
123
ip:
5.11.48.15
Oh, and if hamachi doesn't succeed, I will have to stick to team viewer and it's vpn connection, the connection on that thing is incredible :O
Edit: Nevermind guys, hamachi laggs too much and i'm not taking risks with teamviewer. Someone close this please
)Well, these are the plugins:

Right now the server is just a generated world, so I'm counting on my future players to help build it

See you soon!
hamachi id:
warlok12
password:
123
ip:
5.11.48.15
Oh, and if hamachi doesn't succeed, I will have to stick to team viewer and it's vpn connection, the connection on that thing is incredible :O
Edit: Nevermind guys, hamachi laggs too much and i'm not taking risks with teamviewer. Someone close this please
