Crossfire Glitches - Tutorial Push Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Crossfire Glitches - Tutorial Push Glitch
Hello,

Finally is here my Crossfire Tutorial Push Glitch Video!
I hope you will enjoy it, like it and learn about it!

Video:

Greetings,

TigerTJE.
Nice Tutorial Bro

Looks Easy

Thanks For sharing !
... lol i rember ol;d time's ...FAST AND NICE...
very nice bro
Oh...
I thought we would just walk to the wall, with someone pushing us, and then we would get in.
Didn't know we had to press W+S. D:
Nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Oh...
I thought we would just walk to the wall, with someone pushing us, and then we would get in.
Didn't know we had to press W+S. D:
Nice.
You don't need to do W+S, but with W+S it's going better and faster.
OMG :P nice one!
thx for this tut dude
Old is old... no one wants to glitch anymore.
This brings back so much memories haha.
Quote Originally Posted by fireblade111 View Post
This brings back so much memories haha.
Why that?
You can do this Glitch, so why not do it? -_-

My english sucks sorry.
old one try new gltiches...
Quote Originally Posted by Murat View Post
old one try new gltiches...
This is a Tutorial to do the Push Glitch, you blind?
I never say it's a new Glitch... -_-
Nice tuto, that works here
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?