Metallic Gold

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
But.... I JUST made a gold mod and was gonna release it...

At least I will have something to start on
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost8631 View Post
I would thank but i use paint.net
Paint.net is facepalm.



It's only for decent editing on the go.
Good tutorial !
for some reason i can't find the texture you were talking about
Quote Originally Posted by xFenrir View Post
for some reason i can't find the texture you were talking about
If anything, make a layer of white, turn it into a pattern, then set it to overlay.
when i get home, ill try it
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
when i get home, ill try it
Oh, and if for some reason the pattern doesn't work, color overlay -> white, set that to overlay, then set the layer to hard light.

@Velocity
I have my own methods.



















Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I have my own methods.



















dis b channel mixers.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


dis b channel mixers.
I dun use channel mixers for my gold
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


I dun use channel mixers for my gold
Channel mixer = precise gold.

:3
patience = precise gold.




:3
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
patience = precise gold.




:3
QFTMFT
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


QFTMFT
just speaking my mind.
:3
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?