SolvedWhat program to make hacks?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
What program to make hacks?
Hi guys

Im new to making hack and all but im just wondering what program do you need to make them


Could you give me a link


Thanks
I make it with C++ 2010 its give more i think C++ is the best ^^
You need to know C++ and you need C++ Visual Studio.
you have to learn c++ , its hard i wish u good luck .
I know a bit of c++
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. But I don't think that you should just learning how to make hacks with the experience you have right now, spend a little more time learning.
Quote Originally Posted by WFgvctQj View Post
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. But I don't think that you should just learning how to make hacks with the experience you have right now, spend a little more time learning.
The last thing he should learn is how to actually make the hack.
Learn C++, after you have really learned it, try searching for tutorials and visit the Source Code section.

/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?