BF3 open Beta Date...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
BF3 open Beta Date...
11 sept
Well if this is true, Thanks
Got any source or anything to proof this?
Should of got Moh....
I have been reading around and don't see a official statement from EA saying the date is the 11th. They say it will be beta sometime September.
Let's just hope this is legit, the 11th is only 6 days away so I'm SUPER excited.
Quote Originally Posted by black_iceee View Post
Battlefield 3 Beta Release Date saw this YESTERDAY... thought its old news
Thanks...but that site isn't affiliated with EA or DICE...so whatever they say means very little.

I'm just not going to get my hopes up. I hope it is true though.
I still haven't seen anything official confirming this. I won't be happy until I hear from EA.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
I still haven't seen anything official confirming this. I won't be happy until I hear from EA.
Just saw like 5 twitter posts on the OFFICIAL Battlefield 3 saying that there is no confirmed beta release date.
its posted on youtube but ist no official
Quote Originally Posted by kingzwhip View Post
Where i get beta key
From Medal of Honour. Probably too late now ?
To prevent spam in this thread the thread is being closed. If any one finds a official statement from EA with a link to it feel free to make a thread about it then.

"Otherwise this will be closed.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us