Are you fucking kidding me?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Are you fucking kidding me?



And some of you guys say MW3 is the shit?
Looks reallly cool,I'm actually getting kind of excited for MW3 too now after i watched the briefing
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
do not want.


Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Looks reallly cool,I'm actually getting kind of excited for MW3 too now after i watched the briefing
You mean that clusterfuck of video game bites and shit nobody wants?
Yes,,i mean that clusterfuck of video game bites
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Yes,,i mean that clusterfuck of video game bites
Too much complication for me.
I JUST WANT TO QUICKSCOPE PEOPLE

DON'T JUDGE ME
Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
I JUST WANT TO QUICKSCOPE PEOPLE

DON'T JUDGE ME
Modern Warfare 2
Both are going to be the shit
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
Both are going to be the shit
MW3 isn't enough of a change from other COD games for me to buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


MW3 isn't enough of a change from other COD games for me to buy it.
Well thats you im still getting bf3 to play with you
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Well thats you im still getting bf3 to play with you



As soon as I get BF3 I'm trading in Blops.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post





As soon as I get BF3 I'm trading in Blops.
Trade blops in for mw3
cool that game looks sick. well ill just have to get that and mw3..
Can't go wrong with jet warfare.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?