Open my chests?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Open my chests?
After literally 4 weeks mining I was able to colect around 70 diamonds and some gold and a lot of iron. All I got I saved it in a big chest in my house, today I logged in and the chest is empty, theres no creep explosion near by and all surrouding blocks are Owned by my char, the funny thing is that today I saw my neighbour with new Diamond armor and tools I guess he stole from me. How could this happen?
Quote Originally Posted by PedMar0625 View Post
After literally 4 weeks mining I was able to colect around 70 diamonds and some gold and a lot of iron. All I got I saved it in a big chest in my house, today I logged in and the chest is empty, theres no creep explosion near by and all surrouding blocks are Owned by my char, the funny thing is that today I saw my neighbour with new Diamond armor and tools I guess he stole from me. How could this happen?
For 3/4 of it I was like "In singleplayer wtf" When you said neihbour i was like " He stole it"
How so, I thought I was the only able to open my chests lmao. I had /ob and everything fine.
Quote Originally Posted by PedMar0625 View Post
How so, I thought I was the only able to open my chests lmao. I had /ob and everything fine.
Hmm.. He could have just taken it Closed everything and made it look like he never came. Look under ur house maybe
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


Hmm.. He could have just taken it Closed everything and made it look like he never came. Look under ur house maybe
It is my chest, he did not take the junk I had in it. I forgot to mention I found a lever in front of my door but without owner.

EDIT: my question is, how did he steal my items?
/ob only keeps people from destroying it.
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
/ob only keeps people from destroying it.
It had /ob
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us