I wont post thee server props this time

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I wont post thee server props this time
Xephoscraft:
hello this is my server
essentals ichat and vanish GONNA ADD MORE LIKE NPCS AND MAGIC CARpet
Hamchi: Hamachi Noob Pass: 123
server ip:5.85.240.245
i think this is finnally it
much better
Immature 10 year olds in a server banning whoever talks back to them?
I thought this was going to be an alright server, guess not.
Horrible title More detail please
Horrible server, just dont go on.
Butthurt 10 year olds have OP.
john ur mad because YOU griefed LOL
Quote Originally Posted by levihoop1 View Post
john ur mad because YOU griefed LOL
Lol so u anti grief is not good
Quote Originally Posted by levihoop1 View Post
john ur mad because YOU griefed LOL
An admin griefed my entire house and put lava in it.
Funny right?
Keep arguments from your servers off MPGH.
crappy server yea
i hated it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?