No there is not(well not undetected ones).
It is funny how people like you create a account just to ask if there are any free hacks..
- Can you not play without it? Because people like you are being TOO obvious with aimbot so it will get detected. Like 10 killstreak with a stock n-tec in close combat..
Ive seen alot people like you and I was like; Can they be MORE obvious..
Just this, I am not saying that I am holy and play clean, but some people are just funny;P
and ps: you should appreciate the work of coders more, you are in my opinion RUDE when you create an account just to ask for hacks.
I JUST WANT TO ASK FOR ANY HACK NOW, BECAUSE I SAW MANY AIMBOT IN THE GAME
Well, they probably are making their own hacks.
Or they bought the private hacks..
Just a hint to avoid hacking goldies, lower your threat Level on
purpose. like to low silver or mid bronze, then you are always good to go
Not sure if VIP hacks are available for APB, but if they are, you won't find them here..
Just wait for a coder to make a hack or use one of the simple tools made