Minecraft not starting up

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft not starting up
So I wanted to play minecraft the other day, since I didn't play in a LONG time but when I double-clicked the client, nothing comes up. I know it's not a video card problem because it works fine in the browser. Can someone help me?
Try reinstalling your minecraft. ( Backup your saves before you reinstall it )
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
Try reinstalling your minecraft. ( Backup your saves before you reinstall it )
I did that already and it still won't open
Go to the folder in My Computer where your Minecraft files are saved and delete all of it then reinstall Minecraft then open it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Go to the folder in My Computer where your Minecraft files are saved and delete all of it then reinstall Minecraft then open it up.
I mentioned before that nothing comes up when I click the client, not even the launcher.

Edit: I got it, I just had to open it as a Jar file
It should start up.
Did you try to keep clicking?
did it give u the Java Virtual Machine Error?
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
It should start up.
Did you try to keep clicking?
did it give u the Java Virtual Machine Error?
Thanks that was a problem for me too.
Quote Originally Posted by RezzurectionOfThePeaceful View Post
Thanks that was a problem for me too.
nuu problem broski.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us