DetectedMulti Client for DUMMIES

Posts 31–45 of 138 · Page 3 of 10
Still... topic title says "FOR DUMMIES", shouldn't get upset even if "DUMMIES" come to this thread.

And If I go around labeling myself as a child abuser doesn't give me the right to go around do it...
Quote Originally Posted by drix23 View Post
For SEA users you can use Kernel Detective...

But this does not really work, it dc's you within 5-10 minutes. It has been semi-patched.
Tried It..

It activate 2 Launcher and when you click the start button.. only 1 client is running >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


Its the same concept. read 1 of the requirment. Common sense with decent brain. seems to me u lack it.
whatever wannabe hacker...

It does not work.
THis method looks like it needs to be tested across multi platforms.

Hitman please advise on which platform you have got this working on.
Quote Originally Posted by guitaoo7 View Post
are u using SEA version?

i tried this many times before this thread was even created. there are two problems.

1) if you don't open dnlauncher.exe and/or dnclient.exe fast enough, you will not see the handles.

2) for the client, even if you do it fast and see the handles, which is hard unless you have a slow computer and it takes a couple secs for the launcher to start. There is no \BasedNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest.

I will try again and try to get a ss of what handles there are from the client.

the first one is me not opening it fast enough(the client finished launching before i could open the client in process hacker). The 2nd one is me opening it a bit before the launcher finish launching.




Test on SEA
^
show the server log or character in-game.. . if its working, I think it only work on Windows 7..
It does work on SEA... The problem is the constant disconnection after 5-10 minutes (only the second client dcs not the first).
Quote Originally Posted by drix23 View Post
It does work on SEA... The problem is the constant disconnection after 5-10 minutes (only the second client dcs not the first).
Me too any idea fix it out?
I have edited my thread. check the first page. Sorry cnt upload picture and step by step due to my internet is cut off. And I am running the browser on my phone.
Now, I been able to see now the \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ on process hacker but I got an error not allowing me to close it..

On kernel detect, I been able to close \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ and create 2 launcher but only 1 proceed..

I think, it only works on Windows 7 >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Craser View Post
Now, I been able to see now the \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ on process hacker but I got an error not allowing me to close it..

On kernel detect, I been able to close \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ and create 2 launcher but only 1 proceed..

I think, it only works on Windows 7 >.<
I'm using win7. I can see the handles, you need to be fast to see them. Problem is that i cant close it, it says access denied. I ran it on admin
Quote Originally Posted by revsky View Post
I'm using win7. I can see the handles, you need to be fast to see them. Problem is that i cant close it, it says access denied. I ran it on admin
try running even the launcher on admin.

This is a 1 side fit all. I will upload crap from SEA run too. Installing it now.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


try running even the launcher on admin.

This is a 1 side fit all. I will upload crap from SEA run too. Installing it now.
THX very much hitman.. we all wating for dn sea multi client.. i cant see my item all slot is full TT... very2x apperciate it.. hope release it very soon
fuuuuu.... why the hell i cant see handless??...

i'm using Process hacker 1.11 or 2.21, runing as adm...

maybe i'm not login right in cherrycredits webpage... in SEA, we cant start the launcher as "firefox process"

maybe this is the problem =(
ok i manage to open 2 dn laucher.. the problem now.. i cant see handle for DragonNest.exe.. does this mean the hack doest just protect the dnlaucher but also the dragonnest.exe.. the handle was unseen how to fix this.. kerneldetective doest supp win 7
Posts 31–45 of 138 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?