Nice share man!
DetectedMulti Client for DUMMIES
I am sorry when i was writing my guide mpgh crash for me and i close my firefox everything is lost. And I dont want to redo. If someone want to take over be my guest. But I have notice SEA dc you like 5-10 mins no matter what version. So it not very helpful but u can trade ur items...
i cant find the handle called \BasedNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest in dragonnest.exe still. using version 2.21 of process hacker
i only can close \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ and managed to open a few launchers
i only can close \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ and managed to open a few launchers
has anybody said yet what works well for na version even if it was alter'ed by anybody any info will do.
Thank You 

It works with SEA DN but it will dc u in 5-10 minutes time.Any solutions?
Since you can now launch dn without going through the website, do you still have to login at the website?
Thank you very much, i hope this is still working.
Im only able to find and close "BaseNamedObjects\___DN___" the "BaseNameObject\MutexDragonNest" is no longer visible for SEA.. or is it named differently already ?
I've been able to get this to work before they patched it and also was able to find the MutexDragonNest

Thats all I see, __DN__ and no more MutexDragonNest
So whats next?
I've been able to get this to work before they patched it and also was able to find the MutexDragonNest

Thats all I see, __DN__ and no more MutexDragonNest
So whats next?
no, mutexdragonest is there, process hacker is just not showing it. and most of the handles if you do not close them before dragonest.exe fully launches it will not let you close and give you an i/o error.
if you use kerneldetective you can see and close it even when it's already fully launched, but you will dc after a few minutes. sometimes not even up to 5.
EDIT: I think op should remove his post on FOUND THE SOLUTION TO SEA because that is not a solution, also, there is no problem opening multiple LAUNCHERS in SEA, the problem is after opening multiple CLIENTS, you will not see mutexdragonest with process hacker, and even if u do(which i never) you cannot close it unless you do it fast before client fully launches, that is if you even see that handle or any handles.
if you use kerneldetective you can see and close it even when it's already fully launched, but you will dc after a few minutes. sometimes not even up to 5.
EDIT: I think op should remove his post on FOUND THE SOLUTION TO SEA because that is not a solution, also, there is no problem opening multiple LAUNCHERS in SEA, the problem is after opening multiple CLIENTS, you will not see mutexdragonest with process hacker, and even if u do(which i never) you cannot close it unless you do it fast before client fully launches, that is if you even see that handle or any handles.
iam get hack tool when me start cf multi client
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Dragon Nest Helpneed multi client for sea verAM 0 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Request]Multi Client for CADU 1 Dragon Nest DiscussionsTrading multi client method (DN NA) for effective money making techniqueTO 5 Game Hacking ToolsThe multi client tool for Granado EspadaDN 1 Hack Requestsmulti-client method for S.U.NWH 0

..