TF2 Hacks

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
TF2 Hacks
It's obvious that this section isn't that popular, although i do wonder why seen as though TF2 is an amazing game, and it's now free.

Theres tones of paid hacks out there for it which suggests that it's not that hard to make hacks for it, and VAC's never been that secure.

Which brings me to the question, why don't people make TF2 hacks? If there were any useful information on making them, i'd definetly give it a go seen as though i know a little C++, but theres no starter kits or anything!

Leave your comments here, i wanna know what you guys think

/Rant.
It would be nice if there were more public aimbots and what not. Those which were once public were all but broken by the update in August. This doesn't leave us with many options. Heck, I'm contemplating just buying EA to be done with it. However, I also would like to encourage that more public hacks be made.
Quote Originally Posted by MrDinosaur247 View Post
It would be nice if there were more public aimbots and what not. Those which were once public were all but broken by the update in August. This doesn't leave us with many options. Heck, I'm contemplating just buying EA to be done with it. However, I also would like to encourage that more public hacks be made.
Paid sources pop out new undetetected hacks so quickly. It's hard to hack obviously, but if you have a working source i don't see why people would stop updating it.
Quote Originally Posted by Codemunkie View Post
Paid sources pop out new undetetected hacks so quickly. It's hard to hack obviously, but if you have a working source i don't see why people would stop updating it.
Let's not forget their cash motivation.
i had this hack called bolo's source engine 15 and it was realy good and free but it hasnt been updated
Good servers have good admins who purge the masses of obvious cheaters so the programs that are made for it need to be pretty smooth, not just things that instantly snap your aim to heads.

Though I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been any color scan (getpixel based) bots put up here. They require some advanced manipulation of VTFs but they are effective and never at the mercy of source updates. It's kinda sad how many players & admins out there can't even begin to spot the people using them.
Quote Originally Posted by camping View Post
Though I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been any color scan (getpixel based) bots put up here. They require some advanced manipulation of VTFs but they are effective and never at the mercy of source updates. It's kinda sad how many players & admins out there can't even begin to spot the people using them.
There's a few of those around for Counter Strike, but none currently for TF2.

Pfthfptfh, paid hacks, $25 a month for an aimbot? I think not...
Oh there's definitely ones that will work for TF2, but since I'm not the Author, I'm not posting them.
I don't even use them, I've gotten so good at the game I don't need to anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by camping View Post
Oh there's definitely ones that will work for TF2, but since I'm not the Author, I'm not posting them.
If you're right, they're certainly hard to find. There's none even on this site, as you can see.

I don't even use them, I've gotten so good at the game I don't need to anymore.
Cool story. This is a TF2 hacks forum. If you don't hack TF2 I dunno why you need to post here.
Wheres the aimbots? i really need one...
"TF2 is an amazing game" LOL. FUCKING. NO. TF2 is TERRIBLE now. It has been for a while.
Online store made tf2 worse
Guys DarkStorm is our last Aimbot left thats public!
WE CAN NOT LET THEM GIVE UP!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?